7 Random Things About Myself

Tuesday 20 November 2007

I now know I'm a real, rool blogger, because I've been tagged! Thank you to my wonderful new blog bud Eileen. Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random [?] people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.

Okay, here goes:

1. As a child, I used to eat strange things. I would stand at the window gazing out (daydreaming has always been a feature of my life) and thoughtfully scrape some of the paint off the windowsill with my teeth. I also used to eat the dog's dry biscuits. I was partial to the cream-coloured bone-shaped ones, but I also liked the pink heart-shaped ones too.

2. I once found a piece of chicken meat in my belly button (the flat kind you get from the delicatessen and put in your sandwiches). I have no idea how it got there.

3. I have no idea where my life is going and I don't even care anymore.

4. I love inventing new words. This week's is "foolity" but I'm also really partial to "blerty". I'm wondering what the word "qwerty" would mean if it was a word - which it will be, by next week.

5. I am going skydiving one day in the next year or two. I have no idea how I'm actually going to jump out of the plane when I'm up there ... but I really hope I do.

6. I'm not scared of dying anymore (just of being tortured so please, Papa, let me go peacefully - please! And also, while we're here, can I also not live till I'm 110 stinking away in a nursing home somewhere because that would just kill me).

7. I think being environmentally conscious is a good thing but I still can't take showers that are shorter than 15 minutes. I'm sorry, water catchment areas, for contributing to your lowness, but I just get in there and away my imagination goes. Sometimes when I'm in the shower and I'm singing, I will pretend that I'm on stage in front of an adoring crowd. What a total, complete, utter, egotistical daydream that is. And really totally childish. But it's fun. I also have rehearsal conversations with people, which is a bit scary.

I now tag the following people (I don't like this bit. It feels manipulative. Please don't feel the need to contribute at all if you don't want to): Kent, Tina, Urbanmonk, Cindi, Erin, Barbara, Joy.

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Older