Disqus and Eaten Comments

Thursday 11 April 2013

I was using Disqus here for a while, the comment system.  I liked the way it staggered comments so that you could reply directly underneath one instead of at the end.

But in the end I found it to be a little cumbersome, with some people reporting to me that it is a bit of an issue logging on, and so out she goes, cheaper than last Tuesday's fish.

In the process some of the comments from my blog.  Which makes me very sad because I so love getting comments, and I so appreciate reading things that people have stopped and taken time out of their days to say on my little crumpled corner of the blogosphere with the dust bunnies in the corner.
So I apologise to the peeps who have commented here for the last three or so posts, but yours have been eaten, like a sock in the giant washing machine of the internet.

Sorry 'bout dat.

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Older