Amen

Thursday 27 December 2007

"True repentance spends less time looking at the past and saying, "I'm sorry,"
than to the future and saying, "Wow!"
~Frederick Buechner

All that is gold does not glitter. Not all those who wander are lost.
~J.R.R. Tolkien

How true thou art, Fred and JRR.

In other news, I am going to work today - but only for four hours. And tomorrow - but only for four hours. So that's bearable, right? Even a sloth like me can do four hours :)

And in-between I'm gonna write me some big, juicy blog posts 'cause my blog-writing fingers are itchy and jittery. Mmm, yum. Big juicy blog posts. Yum.
Edit: That's if I can string two words together. I feel as thick as a plank of something single celled today. Over the several days of Christmas I have drank approximately 8 glasses of wine/whine and one reasonably large glass of Bailey's. And it's turned me stupid. Not drunk. No, no good benefits. Just stupid.
Which is quite sad but maybe it's what comes with having a 37 year old liver. I look forward to being vaguely smart again sometime soon :)

Have a nice day now, ya hear?

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Older