Changed My Mind

Monday 29 June 2009

Okay. So I changed my mind, for those of you who read the post here before.

There is rationality behind my mad ambivalence and irrationality. I just do not wish to speak about it, is all :) I am embarrassed by it. I feel like a goddamn fool.

I do not mean to be obtuse. I despise obtuseness as a way of mystery-creating. But still, this is as much of an answer as I am prepared to give.

Ambivalence is the strangest of beasts. Holding two opposites in your body at the same time is disbombobulating. I suppose I should stay then, in that case :)

8 comments

  1. every woman has the right to change her mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kel :) She does have the right, doesn't she. Especially when she realises that what she is doing is cutting off her nose to spite her face. I am not used to having such attacks of rage. I blame Maggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me right scared there for a minute, woman. Very glad you changed your mind. And, no, you don't have to explain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! Thank Heaven for that. I may not comment as often as I should, but ye cats, I'd miss you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, guys, but I was planning on moving somewhere else - and of course I would have taken you with me :) Which I may still do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I didn't know what your previous post said until I went back to Google Reader. I'm also relieved.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older