Grand Final Tickets - Yea

Monday 22 September 2008

I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final. I'm going to the Grand Final.

11 comments

  1. Did you get enough tickets for everyone, young lady?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enough tickets for everyone in the whole world who wants to go? No, unfortunately. Just enough for me and my Mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, I'm glad I surfed over to see this amazing deep post, wow
    Is there also a hidden message in it?
    haha- congratalations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you excited? ;-)

    have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. let me get this straight... are you going to the Grand Final? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha thx guys. It's one of my more intellectual posts, that's for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know there's a code in there somewhere...I wonder, if we read every 7th letter...I'm sure it's a message from God!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too lovely!!!! Who is playing may I ask?

    Have I mentioned to you before - I teach Mark Williams brother Steven in Katanning? and have had a bit to do with his dad and mum as well?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erin - Well, yes. If you read every 7th letter it says:

    g r a n g n i e i o

    Which everyone knows is encoded in the 13th chapter of the book of Revelation and which means that the West gets to bomb the shit out of a whole lot of countries and pretend it's advancing the return of Christ. Or something :)

    Mork - oh, didn't I tell you that bit? HAWKIES are playing! Hawkies! Willow's family must be getting all excited right about now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aha thanks for clearing that up. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older